CRAIG'S GARLIC CROUTON CHICKEN
Now this is Killer chicken!
Developed at Semifreddi's by our very own Craig West, this
recipe is so easy, so tasty, so Bon Appetit-esque without
the fuss, that we promise you'll be making excuses to have
mid-week dinner parties. Perfect with salads, summer
tomatoes, buttery mashed potatoes. Go crazy with your side
dishes and splurge on dessert as this entree is also low
- 1 pkg chicken breasts or thighs
- 1-5 oz bag Semifreddi's Super Garlic Croutons
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Smash croutons into a fine powder.
- Wisk eggs and milk in a small bowl until combined, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken pieces into the mixture and roll in crouton powder to coat completely.
- Place chicken in covered roasting pan and bake in oven @ 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 190 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
Serve & enjoy!